Support Forums

Hey there, it looks like you've been redirected from designsandcode.com - as you can see we have a new home - read more

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Using Search & Filter Pro with Content Views

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • S Janssen

Hi,

I’m using the Search and Filter Pro plugin to filter trough some posts on http://www.spauwen-vastgoed.nl/aanbod-test/ using the shortcode [searchandfilter id=”3353″]. I’d like to display those results with Content Views Pro, using their shortcode [pt_view id=”badf98e7se”]. Is this possible?
    I’m using the Divi theme together with our own child theme.

Thanks in advance!

Trevor Moderator
    S Janssen

Thanks for the reply, Trevor.

I tried your solution. However, it doesn’t seem to work. I placed both the shortcode [searchandfilter id=”3353″ action=”filter_next_query”] and the Content Views Pro shortcode [pt_view id=”badf98e7se”] in a code module in the Divi page builder. I get an error message from Content Views when I load the page, saying the View badf98e7se possibly doens’t exist. (I made sure it was the right ID). I also disabled AJAX, so this can’t be the issue here. Any idea? Or is there another possible solution I could try?

Trevor Moderator

With Divi, I usually use the Posts Grid element, for which I think we have figured how to integrate it.

S Janssen

Sorry, forgot to mention, we are using a custom post type, so I don’t think the Divi Post Grid element will work with these posts.

Trevor Moderator

When our filter is attached to the Posts Grid, it switches the source to whatever you set in the search form settings.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.