Support Forums

Hey there, it looks like you've been redirected from designsandcode.com - as you can see we have a new home - read more

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Translation problem

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 40 total)
  • Victoire

Hello, I have two filters on my website and one of them is not working. : it’s absolutely perfect on the English version of the website (https://intheloup.la/filter/), but not on the translated one (https://intheloup.la/fr/filtre/). Whenever I try to use the one it French, it switches back to the English version and says there are no results…

Trevor Moderator

Which version of the plugin are you using and did you follow the language plugins guide?

Can you confirm which language plugin you are using and the version number of that?

Victoire

Hi Trevor! Thank you so much for your reply. I’m using Search and Filter pro, and Polylang pro, both using the last versions of the plugins.
    I do think I followed the guide you sent, although it was hard to follow the WPML step by step when I am using polylang

Trevor Moderator

What version of S&F Pro do you have?

Victoire

The last version, I updated the plugin yesterday

Victoire

I am actually not 100% certain that the translation is perfect, because I can’t understand the Polylang step by step and the WPML is too differnt from the Polylang plugin

Trevor Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Victoire
    Trevor Moderator
    Victoire

I don’t think I did — please feel free to change anything you think necessary. I fully trust your competence in this matter

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.