Support Forums

Hey there, it looks like you've been redirected from designsandcode.com - as you can see we have a new home - read more

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Taxonomy based search not showing correct results.

Viewing 8 posts - 11 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Ross Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Suyash Pratap

Sure, I’ll go n ask my hosting abt killed queries…

+ I was asking if there’s a more convenient method to conversate, maybe skype, hangout, allo, wsapp wtevr that would be kinda helpful.

Ross Moderator
    Ross Moderator
    Suyash Pratap

The thing is they did reply but i n feeling like we wer not on the same page. I asked them about killed queries and all he did was check the database process state when searching nd said no query is being killed. I dnt knw if thts wt u wnted to get checked…. Srry if i m nt useful fr this one…. N Thnks again fr looking into my problem.

Ross Moderator
    Suyash Pratap

I may have forgot to say it here….But I already sent u the theme file & for a temporary workaround I’ve done something else on my site and i m still having some problems.

What I did –
    Made 3 search forms and added them in a tabbed manner to look like earlier, then I gave 2 of them ( sale and rent/lease tab) a custom query which sorts sale or Lease from the all results that come .

What is the problem –
    Since I m doing a POST search query operation and checking value in IF the number of results is inconsistent on a page and all i was able to do was increase number of posts searched..

What I want –
    Either some solution to the whole last problem

OR some method to show only results with certain taxonomy value ( like post meta requirement feature in the plugin ), that would solve the issue too and would be very very much appreciated (any solution ).

Thanks in advance
    Regards.

Ross Moderator

Hey Suyash

If the taxonomies are fixed for each search form, why not include or exclude the taxonomy from the search forms, using the Tags, Categories & Taxonomies tab in the settings box of your search form?

I’m not sure what you did to overcome your issue, but the number of problems I had with your theme leads me to believe you may run into more issues down the line… :/

Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 11 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Taxonomy based search not showing correct results.’ is closed to new replies.