Support Forums

Hey there, it looks like you've been redirected from designsandcode.com - as you can see we have a new home - read more

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Taxonomy based search not showing correct results.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 18 total)
  • Suyash Pratap

Okay, I’ve been experiencing this problem and it’s kinda frustrating too. I have 3 custom taxonomies for my custom post type property, That are property-type( Hierarchial ), property-location ( Hierarchial ) and property-status. My search form consists of all 3 of these taxonomies and keyword search.Problem I am facing is – Search based on former 2 taxonomies(Property type and location) work perfectly fine however search based on my 3rd taxonomy is what mess things up, It usually doesn’t show me correct result whenever I check values other than all for this taxonomy, many results get truncated which I can see instead when all was selected. I really can’t understand the problem and this is really pushing my project deadlines to its limit. Any help or support regarding this will be very much appreciated…If you want to look at live page here’s the link (Plz reply if something else seems wrong, cz i’ll be trying my petty tricks on my website,so some things might be down) – brokersdata.in

Thanks in advance

Ross Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Suyash Pratap
    Suyash Pratap

Is someone even looking into my problem??Cz i need to resolve my problem asap since this is supposed to be a productive site. Every second that passes by is a loss for my client since his marketing strategies are paused coz of this. So, if anyone (Trevor mayb 😛 heard tht name a lot or anyone experienced) who, could look into my problem asap would be really really appreciated. Thnx in advance.

Suyash Pratap

I think i am kinda disappointed with support one whole day goes by without even a hint of reply….idk, if this drags on longer i’ll have to ask fr refund cz i really dnt hav a lot of time like I said but my problem is not being issued at all… Hope to get a reply asap

Ross Moderator

Hi Suyash

I will be back on this soon.

At the moment we have a big backlog of requests – for some reason we have a big surge in the last 2 weeks.

I’ll update when I’ve had a chance to have a look.

Best

Suyash Pratap

Please kinda prioritize this one if possible cz I was supposed to finish n deliver this project 2 days ago and client is already bugging the hell out of me which is seriously annoying.Anyways, hope u do something about this soon.

Ross Moderator
    Suyash Pratap
    Suyash Pratap
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Taxonomy based search not showing correct results.’ is closed to new replies.