Support Forums

Hey there, it looks like you've been redirected from designsandcode.com - as you can see we have a new home - read more

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Sorting not really working

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 27 total)
  • Maria Perretgentil

Hello, I have a form sorting results first by one meta value and then by another, but only the primary sorting works. i’m going to send you a link on a private box and will explain a bit better.

Maria Perretgentil
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Trevor Moderator
    Maria Perretgentil
    Trevor Moderator

OK. I took a look. The Primary sort is region_filter. So, the secondary sort will only work within each individual term of that meta key. If I choose Arizona, there are 5 hotels, in two cities; Scottsdale and Tucson. The one hotel in Tucson comes after the four in Scottsdale, so that is correct.

Can you give me an example where it is not working?

Maria Perretgentil

Hi Trevor, look at California hotels. It displays Santa Cruz before displaying Los Angeles.

Trevor Moderator
    Maria Perretgentil

Hmm…ok, so, I need to uninstall the current one and reinstall the development version?

Trevor Moderator

That is correct. In the plugin settings page, there is a switch to make sure you do not lose your forms and associated data.

Maria Perretgentil

Hi Trevor, I reinstalled the development version of the plugin but I still see the issue. I flushed cache and all that but I still see the sorting not right.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.