Support Forums

Hey there, it looks like you've been redirected from designsandcode.com - as you can see we have a new home - read more

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums General Second pagination in a woocommerce category come back to shop

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 28 total)
  • Sebastien

Hello,

I explain,

I set the S&F for woocommerce shop page.

When I browse my website by woocommerce category, if that category contains 120 items and so more than the number of items set in S&F (ie: 30items/page), there is pagination that is showing up (1, 2, 3, 4)

I am still on the page 1 and if from there, I click on the next pagination (ie: onto page 2), I get redirected to the global shop and not to the second page of the woocommerce category…

Please could you help? is it a bug?

Thanks in advance,

Trevor Moderator

If you can take screenshots of the General Settings and Display Results tabs, upload them to an image sharing site (like Cloudup) and share the link with me?

Sebastien
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Trevor Moderator

Hi. Both of those links give me a 404?

Sebastien

Sorry, it now works!

Trevor Moderator

Is it possible for me to see the search page with a link/URL?

Sebastien

sorry, it is a private page…

Do you have any idea what should be investigate?

Trevor Moderator

I think it is because of what it says on the page in the Display Results settings.

With WooCommerce as the type of search, I suspect that this will only work with WooCommerce Product Categories and tags, and not all/other taxonomies.

Sebastien

Hum I am talking about Woocommerce product Categories, yes…

But it doesn’t work…

Any help would be appreciated?

Trevor Moderator

As you say, this is a private page. are you able to do a voice Skype call and show me the pages etc.?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.