Support Forums

Hey there, it looks like you've been redirected from designsandcode.com - as you can see we have a new home - read more

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Second filter using WooCommerce Template has conflicts with first one

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Oliver Patzke

Hi,
    I am using S&F Pro Version 2.3.0 and I have conflicts between 2 filter included on two different WooCommerce product category pages by shortcode.
    I have successfully setup a filter for my WooCommerce product category “event-apfel-raclette” using my custom taxonomy “event_name”:

https://obsthof-am-steinberg.de/produkt-kategorie/event-apfel-raclette/

This first filter is affected and it suddenly always returns zero results when I add a second very similar filter for “event_name” inside a second product category page.

Here is an example AJAX request which returns all results correctly BEFORE and zero results AFTER the activation of the second filter:

https://obsthof-am-steinberg.de/webshop/?sf_data=results&_sft_event_name=fackelwanderung,kombiticket

How can I make these two filters work in parallel?
    Let me know if you need access to my test environment where you can reproduce this issue.

Thanks a lot,
    Oliver

Trevor Moderator

Are you using the WooCommerce Display Method or the Shortcode Results method?

Oliver Patzke

I am using WooCommerce Display Method for both filters.

Trevor Moderator

That means you will have a warning not to do this in the admin, yes? We can only have one form that affects the WC query.

Is it possible to make one form and use css specific to each page to hide the alternate control?

Oliver Patzke

Yes, absolutely. I’m sorry! I didn’t take care on the error in the admin.
    As you suggest I will try to alter one form by JS and CSS to fit to my needs.

Thank you!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Second filter using WooCommerce Template has conflicts with first one’ is closed to new replies.