Support Forums

Hey there, it looks like you've been redirected from designsandcode.com - as you can see we have a new home - read more

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Search wont work in mobile

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 16 total)
  • Erin Kennedy

Hello! I’m having the same problem as discussed in https://support.searchandfilter.com/forums/topic/search-wont-work-in-mobile/

Turning off Maintain Search Form State did not make a difference – any other tricks?

Trevor Moderator

I have made this its own thread so that you are able to read any private posts I make.

Are you able to give me a link to the search page?

Erin Kennedy
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Trevor Moderator

I see that you are using the VC Post grid method. I also see that the grid disappears below 768px. This is because your grid is an image with text over, and the CSS sets this image to display: none !important; at that breakpoint.

Erin Kennedy

Hi Trevor,

I do see where there is a display: none !important; on the grid image, but that rule is consistent when I drag the window size above/below the 768px breakpoint – and the grid only disappears after running a search filter. Would there be anything in the filtering animation under that breakpoint that is causing the problem (because on reload of the page, the images are able to display)?

Thanks!

Trevor Moderator
    Erin Kennedy
    Trevor Moderator

Hi

Whilst I have made a few changes, nothing seems to work! I need to refer this to the plugin developer. Before I do, is it possible you can update the other plugins (especially Visual Composer), just to make sure it isn’t a bug in any of them?

Erin Kennedy
    Trevor Moderator
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Search wont work in mobile’ is closed to new replies.