Support Forums

Hey there, it looks like you've been redirected from designsandcode.com - as you can see we have a new home - read more

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Search results repeated on susbsiquent pages

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Chris Hughes

Hello,

I am having an issue where some search results from the first page of results are showing up in subsequent pages.

This issues is happening with both showing results on a Post Type Archive and as a shortcode.

The issue occurs both with version 2.3.0 and the 2.3.1 updated you provided me with. Current WordPress version.

Oddly however it only seems to affect a search I have for one custom search type, but not the others.

[ redacted by @trevorsf ]

Thanks!

Chris Hughes
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Trevor Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Chris Hughes

Hi Trevor, I just sent you an email with login credentials.

Thanks for your help!

Trevor Moderator

I have a good long look. I edited the form a bit, enabling the counts and disabling the Relevanssi settings (you can only use these if you have Relevanssi plugin installed).

As you have the form open right now, I cannot reset these to how you had them.

Does this issue show for any sort order (I see you had it set to menu order)?

Does it happen without the search&filter form on the page and with S&F deactivated?

Are you able to make a similar page using VC Masonry Post grid element, as we do have a (free) filter addon for VC.

Chris Hughes

Hi Trevor,

Thanks for looking into this.

I was playing around with different settings yesterday to try and troubleshoot, which is why Relevanssi is enabled etc.

It seems like changing the sorting has solved the issue! Can’t believe I didn’t try this myself. Thanks again for your help and the excellent customer support.

Can you point me in the direction of the VC filter plugin? I’ve already made the custom templates for this site so I won’t use it for this but it could be useful for future projects.

Regards,
    Calvin

Trevor Moderator

Hi Chris, you would need the next version of the plugin, so keep an eye out for it to be released in the next few days.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Search results repeated on susbsiquent pages’ is closed to new replies.