Support Forums

Hey there, it looks like you've been redirected from designsandcode.com - as you can see we have a new home - read more

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Results displayed in grid format for Avada

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 29 total)
  • Josh Jackson

For Avada folk, it looks like a “grid” can be achieved by selecting the Recent Posts element within a container in the Fusion Builder. There’ll have to be some extra CSS to style the results boxes the way you like, and you’ll need to set “results per page” inside the S&F settings instead of the Recent Posts element dialogue. Hope this helps others.

Trevor Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Josh Jackson
    Trevor Moderator

Does it lose the grid format if you switch off Ajax?

Josh Jackson

I’ve been using it without Ajax. I can switch on Ajax and see how that affects it though.

Josh Jackson

With or without Ajax, the result is the same… starts in grid if I use the Recent Post element, but subsequent filtering results in a single wide column.

Trevor Moderator

How very odd. Are you able to get a grid with using the standard posts element, with our plugin deactivated?

Josh Jackson

And I should clarify…it’s technically not full width. The results are all of varying width.

Josh Jackson

Everything else on the site that is set up to display in a grid is unaffected even with the plugin activated. I suspect there may be operator error on my part somewhere, maybe?

Trevor Moderator
Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.