Support Forums

Hey there, it looks like you've been redirected from designsandcode.com - as you can see we have a new home - read more

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Refund

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Gordon Stump

This plugin does not realy work with WP Easycart. Please refund. I just tried it for less than an hour.

Thanks,

Gordon Stump
    Heritage Music Products

Trevor Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Gordon Stump

Trever,

Your plugin looks strange with WP EasyCart. I did some fairly deep research before I purchased your plugin. Your movie demo looks great. That is what I wanted for my site. Store items with WP EasyCart are just text with a continue reading link that goes to the store item page. That link with the continue reading text looks bad with orphaned // here and there.

Also, I spent a few hours trying to get check boxes for each product page and category which is called a store item in EasyCart to list with a check box.

So, if you can help, maybe this plugin will work for EasyCart.

Please let me know. http://www.heritagemusicproducts.com

Gordon Stump
    Gordon Stump
    Gordon Stump

Well that did not work. Please just grab the url

Thanks,

Gordon

Gordon Stump

Trevor Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Gordon Stump

Thanks for getting back Trever. No need to work overtime! Tomorrow if you could grab the url of the store items you will see how it looks. Also, if you could just give me a quick idea of how to list separate checkboxes for each product page that go directly to the product page that would be great. I want the check box to go directly to the product page which in WP Esay Cart is custom page or post, (not sure). I am not home and will be in the shop most of tomorrow.

Thanks,

Gordon

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Refund’ is closed to new replies.