Support Forums

Hey there, it looks like you've been redirected from designsandcode.com - as you can see we have a new home - read more

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Prommised Update never came to live

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Javier Riveros

Hi there. I bought this plugin a year ago with the promisses of new features and an upgrade … that never came to live. I want to know is there a new version I am missing, to get it and update the plugin I bought. Thanks.

Ross Moderator

Hi Javier, your license is currently expired which means you won’t be able to receive updates anymore, but lets just check whats going on.

What version of Search & Filter are you currently using?

We’ve been releasing updates roughly every month or so.

Thanks

Javier Riveros

I never get any email notification of upgrade or new version with the prommised improvements. I just saw an alert in wordpress plugin admin page telling me there is a “new” version 2.4.2 I am using 2.3.4
    Why I never got an email alert? Why I still don’t see the prommised improvement, one of the reasons I bought your plugin? Thanks in advance.

Ross Moderator

Hi Javier

Can you explain what the promised improvement was? Do you know the method we communicated on this (so I can look it up as a reference)?

Regarding updates, we don’t usually send out emails, but you should get the notifications in the WP dashboard, which as you mentioned you have seen – we are looking at sending more communications regarding updates.

Thanks

Javier Riveros

Is there a way to get the last update prior to 2018/04/25?
    I dont login into my sites (more than 200 websites) constantly to look for paid plugin updates. That’s why I missed that. I use infiniteWP to keep my websites updated, but this service don’t work with paid plugins, of course. That’s Why I missed the update.
    Ok, besides that, my “tickets” related to the funcionalities are gone, They don’t worl anymore.
    But you prommised a V3 version in months … I see there is no v3 version yet. Sadly.

https://support.searchandfilter.com/forums/topic/another-idea-class-for-every-li-in-the-form/#post-104805
    https://support.searchandfilter.com/forums/topic/add-a-clear-type/#post-104889

So nevermind and don’t worry. I try to belive in people, but not to trust them. I see this is the case. There is no big pommised V3 update. And I think We are really far from there.

Anyway … thanks.

Ross Moderator

Hi Javier

Apologies for the delay.

We never delete tickets with feature requests (we usually put them in the feature request forum).

Although we haven’t yet released v3, we have since released updates of v2, with new features / fixes etc.

We moved our deadlines (which we never shared officially), which meant we also moved around some priorities and updates to v2.

As you can see, we now have a new website for S&F, this is in preparation for v3.

Sorry to hear you are disappointed, we do try our best to be transparent and keep S&F moving forwards.

All the best

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.