Support Forums

Hey there, it looks like you've been redirected from designsandcode.com - as you can see we have a new home - read more

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Problem with ACF Meta Key Values

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 14 total)
  • Fischer Emmanuel

I have the other concerns with ACF.I read the manual well, I put it in a PostMeta / Choice. I’m looking for my Meta Key (without the _). But I have no results in the dropdown. I have to make Suggest auto so that it fills me the dropdown. The problem is that I would like it to fill it as the post will be created. This works with taxonomy but not with Post meta.
    Sorry I know this is not the object of the ticket, but I can not create a message elsewhere.
    cordially

Trevor Moderator

I have created a new thread for you. I do not understand what the issue is though?

Fischer Emmanuel

I want to use ACF to create fields. These fields will then be filtered with Search & Filter. This works by using taxonomies. But if I use the fields in a post meta, nothing appears in the drop-down menu.

Trevor Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Fischer Emmanuel

I would like to use the ACF fields and then filter them via SF. This works with taxonomies. But for the ACF fields, I go through Post Meta, search the value without the _. But I have no result in dropdown. I see that we can add options and even look for existing options. Only, this applies to existing items. I will create new articles and I would not want to have to systematically make a bet one day. Thank you for your help.

Fischer Emmanuel
    Trevor Moderator
    Fischer Emmanuel
    Trevor Moderator
    Fischer Emmanuel
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.