Support Forums

Hey there, it looks like you've been redirected from designsandcode.com - as you can see we have a new home - read more

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Need help! Results not showing in archive in uncode theme

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Vikas Jain

Hello!

I have got the PRO version installed and got it working; but am able to display results only using the shortcode method.

I am not able to get the results to show ‘as an archive’. My site is techligible.com | using uncode theme.

I realise that this is to do with the theme; but I do really need to get the results to display ‘as an archive’.

Please advise | Best Regards | Vikas

Trevor Moderator

do you have the ability to add shortcodes in the page? Or, do you have visual composer?

Vikas Jain

Visual composer. It’s built into the Uncode theme.

Trevor Moderator

Did you figure what we did in this thread:

https://support.searchandfilter.com/forums/topic/uncode-vc-results/

Vikas Jain

This dint work! Also, the VC in Uncode theme is customised – there is no option of ‘Data Source’ in the ‘Grid’.

Trevor Moderator

I failed to explain better.

Make the search a Custom Display method. Put the form on the page (above the post grid or in the sidebar).

Use the normal Uncode grid, but above that place a shortcode like this:

[searchandfilter id='123' action='filter_next_query']

where you replace 123 with the ID of your form.

Vikas Jain

That worked! Thanks for that..

Not yet able to get Ajax working though! Will experiment some more..

Thanks,

Trevor Moderator

Can I close this thread? Or do you want me to leave it open?

Vikas Jain

Yes, you can close this thread. If I’m not able to get Ajax working I’ll open another thread.

For other uncode theme users reference – in the post module, automatic query should be set to ‘no’

Trevor Moderator

Thanks.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Need help! Results not showing in archive in uncode theme’ is closed to new replies.