Support Forums

Hey there, it looks like you've been redirected from designsandcode.com - as you can see we have a new home - read more

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Layout Question

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Brent Campbell

Hi guys,

Great plugin, just bought the pro version and have been tinkering the past hour.

I have a layout question though, please visit below link.

http://kingsburylodge.co.za/filter_layout.jpg

Will I be able to achieve this kind of result and if so can you point me in the right direction? I have managed to setup the 3 dropdowns and they filter the posts properly but im now wanting to create that kind of layout.

Thanks,
    Brent

Brent Campbell

hi guys, i see many queries have been resolved so far today but nothing on this one?

please advise, thanks.

Trevor Moderator

Hi Brent, apologies for the delay.

The form yes. The grid below depends on your theme and/or the Display Result method you are going to use. If you have not made a choice of theme yet, you may wish to discuss this first.

The form can be made horizontal with Custom CSS. This post shows a typical sample (but the preceding .fusion-column-wrapper parts are for that user’s theme (from the body tag of the page):

https://support.searchandfilter.com/forums/topic/how-do-i-custom-design-my-search-form/#post-91725

Brent Campbell
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Brent Campbell
    Trevor Moderator
    Brent Campbell
    Trevor Moderator

Most odd. I will be in the office in about 30 minutes. Are we able to do a skype session using screen share?

Brent Campbell
    Trevor Moderator

Ok. I think that got you a lot further forwards. You have Jupiter Theme and Visual Composer, so you are now setup with the Search & Filter Visual Composer extension and it seems to work for you. Great.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Layout Question’ is closed to new replies.