Support Forums

Hey there, it looks like you've been redirected from designsandcode.com - as you can see we have a new home - read more

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro just renewed license

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 29 total)
  • Augustus Arthur

Hi I just renewed my site license for environmentaldashboard.org i know the plugin needs updating. How do I get that to work? I have already activated the license etc. I renewed my license because my main search field wasn’t working at all.

Augustus Arthur

I have been able to update however, the search field does not work with my custom post type. I thought updating will solve problem but still persists. search results show all available instead of search result

Trevor Moderator

Please could you send me a live link/URL to your search page so I can take a look? I could not see it on the home page.

Augustus Arthur
    Trevor Moderator

I just made a search for ‘Grade 2’ and got the expected 5 results. Can you give me an example of a search that goes wrong?

Augustus Arthur

Hi the search filtering works. The issue is with the search text box. That either returns everything or nothing at all.

Trevor Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Augustus Arthur
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Trevor Moderator

Hi

I can see that you are using the Shortcode Method, and that the page has the results shortcode on it, but the results that show, and the alternate no results method, are not ‘standard’. This makes me think that the results.php template file has been edited, but I do not see this file in the child nor master theme folders?

Did you edit this file? And if you did, did you do so in our plugin’s templates folder?

Augustus Arthur

Yes I edited the results.php template inside the plugin, templates folder for S&F

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘just renewed license’ is closed to new replies.