Support Forums

Hey there, it looks like you've been redirected from designsandcode.com - as you can see we have a new home - read more

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums General Is a video call possible?

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Terry

Hello,

Support has been helpful on a couple of past topics (Trevor helped), but now there is a new issue. Is it possible to arrange a video call of some sort?

Terry

Trevor Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Terry

Thank you Trevor. The person (Arlene) helping me reconfigure my website is the person who will arrange the conversation with you this week. Figuring out the issue she is working on for me is beyond my understanding!!

Terry

Trevor Moderator

Ok, that was nice and easy. Great to speak with you, and I hope you have fun styling it all!!

Terry

Hi Trevor,

I’m glad you and Arlene were able to connect. She is making progress, but has another question. Here is the email she sent me:

I did have another question if you can ask him. It’s about some of the entries showing up. Many of them are not related to the Taxonomy that is put into Search and Filter so I am not understanding why they are showing up in the Results. An example would be some of the Interviews or blog entries with only product links.

I checked and they are not “tagged” with anything related to Search and Filter.

If he can’t answer via email easily I can try and contact him via Skype early in the morning one day this week.

Trevor Moderator

Arlene would need to catch up with me on that one on Skype so I can see what is happening.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.