Support Forums

Hey there, it looks like you've been redirected from designsandcode.com - as you can see we have a new home - read more

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums General Invoice and company register number

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Željko Erceg

Dear sir,
    we bought “Filter search and pro” from you, but we need serious legal invoice. On your invoice there is no your VAT number, even statement that you are not VAT registered, and there is no your company “registered number” that proved your legal activities.
    Please, send it to us or import it in “invoice generator”, because legal authorities ask it, and it can be very big problem for us, and for you.

Please, be urgent, because you have nice product, and this is very sirious problem
    Sincerely yours

Trevor Moderator

The answers in this thread are still applicable:

https://support.searchandfilter.com/forums/topic/company-vat-number/

Željko Erceg

Thank you for your answer.
    Too bad that you haven’t any official reg number, and nobody can check company (I try even on official UK gov pages) so, as you see, many of us have problems with your invoice in our countries.

You have great product, and last month I was on some tour where I recommend it to many people in Croatia local authorities, but there are rules that Invoice must have any of legal register numbers where government can check real existing of real company and real payed services, and statement that company is not obligate within TAX/VAT rules.

I said, too bad for your customers.

Trevor Moderator

It is the way we work in the UK. You can at least prove payment with the receipt from the payment company. I cannot provide you with what we do not have.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Invoice and company register number’ is closed to new replies.