Support Forums

Hey there, it looks like you've been redirected from designsandcode.com - as you can see we have a new home - read more

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Infinite scroll

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 15 total)
  • Michael Agruss

Infinite scroll does not work until a query is entered into the filter. Is this a known issue or is there a solution for it?

Trevor Moderator

Are you able to send me a live link/URL to your search page so I can take a look?

Michael Agruss

Another issue has taken precedence: the background caching doesn’t work, wp_remote_get(), and it needs to work. It doesn’t work on my local server, nor on the production server. I threw a rudimentary wp_remote_get-based script (not related to the search filter plugin or operations) just to test wp_remote_get’s functionality, and it appeared to be retrieving data fine.

I must get the background processing to function, as I tried foreground processing, but after 20 hours of miserably wheeling around with that, it only reached ~44k posts of the 67.5k posts in the system, then made a change or two and it started over at 0, so foreground processing is completely out of the option as posts are constantly being added.

Michael Agruss

I’ve looked through (some/most?) wp_remote_get-related posts on here, finding non-answers or otherwise ambiguous answers on exactly what it needs to work regarding this plugin.

Michael Agruss
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Michael Agruss
    Trevor Moderator
    Michael Agruss

How’s the referring coming?

Ross Moderator
    Ross Moderator
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.