Support Forums

Hey there, it looks like you've been redirected from designsandcode.com - as you can see we have a new home - read more

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums General Filter not executing. Ajax section missing.

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Robert Nason

Hello,
    I just purchased Search and Filter Pro. I’m able to build a search form, when I make a selection it works once or twice and them nothing happens at all.

I’m using Woocommerce and Divi.

For the “Display Results Method” in the plugin backend I selected Woocommerce.

Additionally, in the backend of the plugin, there is no Ajax section to work with. It’s completely missing.

Here is the Woocommerce Shop page I’m working with:
    http://americanheavyparts.com/ahp2017/shop/

Do you have any suggestion?

Trevor Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Robert Nason
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Trevor Moderator

Hi Robert, I am looking at the Search & Filter form setup now and I can see the Ajax section, on the Display results settings tab. I can see that the Ajax Container is set incorrectly. It is set to #main and it should be .products

Robert Nason

Hi Trevor, Wow..I sure appreciate your quick response. The plugin is so capable and useful.

In the video it showed the Ajax component on the sidebar which confused me, so I see it’s now integrated in the Display area, as you said.

I set .products as opposed to #main in the Display area and it’s working great!

Thanks again Trevor.

Rob

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Filter not executing. Ajax section missing.’ is closed to new replies.