Support Forums

Hey there, it looks like you've been redirected from designsandcode.com - as you can see we have a new home - read more

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Fatal error : Cannot assign by reference to overloaded object

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Séline DUVAL

Hi!
    I have just created a search form and inserted it in my page with a shortcode and I get this message:
    Fatal error: Cannot assign by reference to overloaded object in /home/ericcluarp/www/wp-content/plugins/search-filter-pro/public/includes/class-search-filter-taxonomy-object-walker.php on line 27
    I have no idea on what it means!
    I have made a search on the forum but no one seems to have had the same error.
    Thanks for your help.

Ross Moderator

Hey Seline

What version of PHP are you running?

Another user has mentioned this to me recently, so am working on getting this fixed today.

Thanks

Ross Moderator

I’ve just sent you an update which should fix the issue.

Let me know if this works.

Thanks

Séline DUVAL

HI!
    Thanks a lot, I don’t have the error anymore. Initially, I was on php 5.3, I thought that this error could come from my version so I updated it to 5.6 but still had the error. Now it’s good thanks to your help. (I still don’t manage to filter my taxonomies properly but this is another problem! I’m going to work on it and see if I need your help again).
    Séline

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.