Support Forums

Hey there, it looks like you've been redirected from designsandcode.com - as you can see we have a new home - read more

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Displaying results

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Maria Perretgentil

Hello,

I’m using this plugin to allow my users to search, filter, etc. a bunch of locations based on categories, space, luxury type, etc., and I was wondering if there was a way to, on the search results, display the results on a map. I have the Google map built, the API working and all that, so I was wondering if there was a way to incorporate the map into the search results page alongside the way it currently displays results.

Maria Perretgentil
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Trevor Moderator

Assuming that you are using a Custom Post Type (CPT) to store the data, what does the map marker data look like in the ACF custom field?

Looking at your page, you have made a configuration error on the Location field. the meta key that you have use looks like an ACF field, with the name _acf_locations, but it needs to be acf_locations (without the preceding _ underscore). Does that help?

You can then use the ACF PHP functions to get that data, and maybe add it to an array, then when all posts have been processed, pass that array to the map and display the map?

Maria Perretgentil

Hello there,

I’m using a maps plugin (https://wpgmp.flippercode.com/) that uses custom fields to store data. I guess the post type is portfolio entries (which I guess is a custom type, but I didn’t produce it). I’m actually not using acf_locations (I was playing around with it and forgot to remove it before sending you my last message).

Does your plugin have hooks? If so, can you tell me where to find a list of them?

Thanks so much,

Trevor Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.