Support Forums

Hey there, it looks like you've been redirected from designsandcode.com - as you can see we have a new home - read more

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Disappearing Search Forms

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 19 total)
  • Joel Brock

I’ve seen other posts here with this title but no actual solutions or fixes that I can tell.

I’ve JUST purchased the Pro plugin, it’s exactly what i was looking for! However…. I set up a new search form on the backend. But when i leave the page and return to the list of available search forms on the backend the list is empty. I’ve tried creating a new form 3 times now. Each time when i leave and return, the search form is gone and the list of available forms is empty.

FWIW: the shortcodes that i’ve dropped into a page still do work on the frontend. Even though i can no longer edit those search forms on the backend. So the form IDs are still valid.

Here’s the page I’m testing this out on: http://library.cdsconsulting.coop/filter-all/

Having another issue with search results, i’ll start a new thread for that one.

TIA!

Trevor Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Joel Brock
    Trevor Moderator

Are you currently editing the form on the test page?

Joel Brock
    Trevor Moderator
    Trevor Moderator
    Ross Moderator
    Joel Brock

Not sure if i’ll really be able to do that considering that this is a live site and pretty heavily trafficked. OK well. I’ll maybe just have to keep the edit URL somewhere handy so i can edit that form in the future. Thanks for looking into it i guess.

If i ever get around to updating the staging instance of the site i can try and troubleshoot this then.

Joel Brock

I just made a discovery that may solve my immediate problem: If i go to the All Posts page in the WP backend i can see my search forms listed there, clicking those takes me to the form editor! No need to leave that form editor open in a tab in perpetuity!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.