Support Forums

Hey there, it looks like you've been redirected from designsandcode.com - as you can see we have a new home - read more

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Conflict with WPML media plugin

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 24 total)
  • Soulstudio

It seems there is a conflict between your plugin and WPML’s media translation plugin. When I use those two at the same time, media library (in grid view only) is extremely slow.

Other plugins and themes are not related to this problem. Also, both plugins work on their own and are not causing this problem, but when combined, problem exists.

This happens on my local environment and 2 live severs, Apache/Nginx, PHP5/7. All the logs are empty: server error logs, WP error logs, WP debug logs and firebug console logs.

Any ideas?

Trevor Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Soulstudio
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Soulstudio

All the needed login info is in my private reply.

How to see the problem – log in to WP and in the dashboard go to media library (in grid view) and notice how long does it take for content to load. If you deactivate WPML media OR your plugin, the issue is gone.

Ross Moderator

I’ve just emailed you a dev version, can you test and let me know if this fixes this issue?

Thanks

Soulstudio

Hey, could you please e-mail it again? I didn’t get it. It probably went “to the drain” from the spambox.

Thank you!

Ross Moderator

Just sent again (it will probably goto spam, zip attachment), let me know if it doesn’t come through or an alt email address to send to.

Thanks

Soulstudio

Got it, will check it out!

Thanks!

Soulstudio

This problem still persists after updating your plugin to 2.3.0. It wasn’t urgent so I was waiting for the next S&F release. I don’t know if anyone from WPML has contacted you regarding this conflict?

Our compatibility team member has observed the issue and think that we have to debug the issue for which we may also have to contact the Search and Filter pro plugin author.

This problem has already been escalated to compatibility team and they will work on it in accordance with the plugin author to resolve the issue, you can also ask Search and Filter pro plugin author to respond to our lead.

Ross Moderator

Hi again,

We do have a fix, we updated but the bug crept back in.

I will be doing another release today with this fix in 🙂

Thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘Conflict with WPML media plugin’ is closed to new replies.