Support Forums

Hey there, it looks like you've been redirected from designsandcode.com - as you can see we have a new home - read more

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums General Company VAT number

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • progetica progetica

Hello,

is it possible to know your Company’s VAT number, please?

Thank you.

Giovanni

Trevor Moderator

As far as I know, this post’s answer about company registered number and VAT number still holds true:

https://support.searchandfilter.com/forums/topic/tax-information/#post-44868

Talida Cristea

Hello,

Can you please provide the TIN number instead? We need it for our finnancial department.

KInd regards,

Trevor Moderator

TIN numbers apply only to the USA, and we are in the UK. There is no equivalent here.

Talida Cristea

Thank you for your fast reply. Is a fiscal residency certificate available that you can send us?
    (Certificate of Tax Residence for current year )

Trevor Moderator

I will ask to see what we have, if anything, that we can give you. As I explained in the linked post, the UK has a very minimalistic approach to small business paperwork and certification. Below a certain threshold, there is no paperwork to suggest an entity is trading. This is at odds with almost very other country in Europe and North America. We just don’t like red tape and bureaucracy.

Talida Cristea

Hello Trevor,

Did you receive any update on the Certificate of Fiscal Residency? Can you provide this to us?

Kind regards,

Trevor Moderator

I have asked Ross if he can reply to you, as he is the business owner.

Ross Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.