Support Forums

Hey there, it looks like you've been redirected from designsandcode.com - as you can see we have a new home - read more

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Category search

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 51 total)
  • Dagmara Gomez

Hi,
    I was using your free version of the plugin before for searching via categories and it was all working perfectly, however I needed to exclude some categories so I purchased the full version. I am able to select the categories I want, but the results are not working, except for when creating a result page via shortcode, however I want to run the results through the theme to make it unison. When I select search.php for the results, it just directs me to the home page after clicking submit without filtering any results. I am using the same theme as before, so could you tell me what the settings should be so the full version would just filter by the category like the free version. For now I had to deactivate the full version and defaulted to the free one as it’s not working the right way.

thank you

Trevor Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Dagmara Gomez

Thank you Trevor for your reply and apology for the late response. Would it be possible to resolve this issue with screenshots? I can provide you with any additional information and any screenshots needed, if you could specify what you would need to see to give you a better understanding of my issue.

thank you

Trevor Moderator
    Dagmara Gomez
    Trevor Moderator

Are you able to send me a live link/URL to your search page so I can take a look?

Dagmara Gomez
    Trevor Moderator

So, the site does not use the Pro version right now?

Is there any way we can have access to a staging/development version of the site, or maybe we can use a Skype voice call to screen share?

Dagmara Gomez
    Trevor Moderator

Hi

That link gives me a 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable error was encountered.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘Category search’ is closed to new replies.