Support Forums

Hey there, it looks like you've been redirected from designsandcode.com - as you can see we have a new home - read more

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Can not alter order

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Oliver Patzke

Hi Trevor,
    some of my WooCommerce products have a meta key “_tribe_event_starttime” and with your plugin I have setup an AJAX filter ordering these products by that meta key.
    Everything was fine for weeks but today I realized that the order has fallen back to the WC default (creation) “date”. You can see the result list by clicking on one of the big images on the top.

https://obsthof-am-steinberg.de/produkt-kategorie/event-feste-kinder-musik/

As you can see the AJAX requests has the GET parameter orderby=date and I tried to alter this order by hooking into your filter which I found here on your website:

// alter query for search & filter results
    add_filter( ‘sf_edit_query_args’, ‘sf_orderby_eventdate’, 10, 2 );
    function sf_orderby_eventdate ($query_args, $sfid) {
    if ($sfid == 6047) {
    $query_args[“meta_key”] = ‘_tribe_event_starttime’;
    $query_args[“order_by”] = ‘meta_value’;
    $query_args[“order”] = ‘ASC’;
    }
    return $query_args;
    }

Without success. I have installed WP Super Cache last week. Could this be the reason? Is there anything I missed or doing wrong?

Thank you for your support!
    Oliver

Now I am

Trevor Moderator

Try to work with as few plugins active as possible, and clear any browser caches also. And then test to see if it works again. If it DID work and now does not, something has changed on your site/server to break it. You need to find what changed.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.