Support Forums

Hey there, it looks like you've been redirected from designsandcode.com - as you can see we have a new home - read more

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro "Bookmarkable Results" creates bad URL (duplicates current URL)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • infantree

I am using S&F to filter with shortcode and radio buttons for categories. Everything is working as expected, except the URL that is updated when a filter is selected does not seem to be working properly…

Instead of the query string getting added to domain.com/page/, the entire domain is duplicated and then the query is added to the end.

For example,
    I expect: domain.com/page/?_sft_research_category=category-name
    I get: domain.com/page/domain.com/page/?_sft_research_category=category-name
    and it continues to add an additional copy of the URL before the S&F info.

If I refresh the page I get a 404. Otherwise the site works fine.

I have turned the setting off for now, but would like the option to be available. Any ideas?

Trevor Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    infantree
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Trevor Moderator

Hi

Sorry for the delay. I did send an email on May 24 2018 to the address registered here with the reply that I am repeating here. We have been getting our new site up and running.

I think the issue is because the result URL is not a full URL (http://localhost etc or whatever).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.