Support Forums

Hey there, it looks like you've been redirected from designsandcode.com - as you can see we have a new home - read more

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Avada – AJAX ISSUE: Results Hidden Upon Search/filter

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Tyler Guthrie

I’m running an older version of Avada (3.9.3) on my site and when the initial search/filter is performed, the archive page loads just fine and you see results. But when you edit the filters/search and the results auto-update, it hides all of the posts (using custom post type – portfolio). I can see that they are there, but they are invisible. Upon hovering over them my cursor changes to pointer and I can click on the result, but it’s hidden.

I’ve tried playing with the container for the AJAX results, but so far no luck. I have ajax turned off for now, but I’m hoping someone can advise.

http://www.homecarepulse.com/resource-library/

Thanks!

Trevor Moderator

Hi Tyler

I would need to be able to see what is going on with Ajax ON. If this is a live site where this is an issue for you, do you have a staging site version, or maybe we can screen share using Skype?

Tyler Guthrie

Hi Trevor,

We could do a screenshare with Skype. What’s your username/availability?

Trevor Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Trevor Moderator

Hi Tyler

Great to speak with you. As we found, you somehow need to find the code to use to re-trigger masonry on the grid. I will wait to hear back from you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.