Support Forums

Hey there, it looks like you've been redirected from designsandcode.com - as you can see we have a new home - read more

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Ajax not working on first click

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)
  • Greg Rozeboom

I’m starting from a page that has the id=”main” around the content area, and the filters in a sidebar. When I click the first checkbox, it loads a blog template page, and then further clicks use Ajax. How do I get the first click to use Ajax?

Trevor Moderator

Are you able to send me a live link/URL to your search page so I can take a look?

Greg Rozeboom
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Greg Rozeboom

Template page is actually Search/Archive

Trevor Moderator

I think it is because there aren’t any result to be updated with ajax when the page opens, thus it can’t find the div it needs to find to refresh it. Did you hide the results on page open?

What is the Results URL set to?

Greg Rozeboom

Hi Trevor, where do I set the Results URL? I see a slug, that is generated. And I see a results template.

Trevor Moderator

See this:

https://screenshots.firefox.com/NvuHxOm8NtTVgdV4/sandfdev.cdnwebservices.net

What do you have in the Green field and what in the red field (I have shown the slug I might have expected to see).

Greg Rozeboom
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Trevor Moderator

You click in that box and enter the slug exercises. Does it let you do that?

Greg Rozeboom

Strangely no, it does not! I can try other browsers?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.