Support Forums

Hey there, it looks like you've been redirected from designsandcode.com - as you can see we have a new home -Ā read more

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro ajax container and products count

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 122 total)
  • Veronika Palkova

Yes, this is really bad news.
    I really appreciate your support.
    My site is in dev version, but filter is last thing I need to do. And it was lot of works to make actual version (all plugins and theme is turned off now). Complex WP reinstall will be really last of possibilities.

I’ve thought if it should not be problem in any DB compatibility. My install is:
    Server type: MariaDB
    Server version: 5.5.53-MariaDB-1ubuntu0.14.04.1 – (Ubuntu)
    Protocol version: 10
    Server charset: UTF-8 Unicode (utf8)

Another idea was, that we can compare relevant DB tables and maybe we will find some diffs in good install and my (bad) install.
    It will be fine, if we would know how look final (search) DB SELECT, after filter change. Is there exist any debug log for this purposes ?

I’ve deleted all products and all attributes, also categories and tags. And make new simple attributes “size1”. And make two variable products with this attribute.

Filter not work correctly. Size1 taxonomy filter shows zero products in combobox and after choose any of variant (i.e. “L”), it shows me all products and all variants.

Can we view what is DB SELECT, when Combo Box is filled ?
    Can we view what is DB SELECT, when one of taxonomy (“L”) is choosed ?

Can you make wp installation with same attributes and products ? and give me a read access to this WP DB ? I will try to find any diffs šŸ˜‰

I’m including some outputs from my DB:
    You can see, that all products variants has attribute set:
    SELECT pm.*,p.post_type,p.post_title FROMkqsglnpostmeta` pm
    join kqsglnposts p on pm.post_id = p.id
    where pm.meta_key like ‘%pa_size%’`

meta_id 	post_id 	meta_key 	meta_value 	post_type 	post_title 	
    76410 	2730 	attribute_pa_size1 	xl 	product_variation 	variable_product_2 - XL
    76444 	2731 	attribute_pa_size1 	l 	product_variation 	variable_product_2 - L
    76479 	2732 	attribute_pa_size1 	m 	product_variation 	variable_product_1 - M
    76513 	2733 	attribute_pa_size1 	l 	product_variation 	variable_product_1 - L

Also terms relationship looks good on first view:
    SELECT tr.object_id,p.post_type,p.post_title, tr.term_taxonomy_id, tt.*, t.name, t.slug FROMkqsglnterm_relationships` tr
    join kqsglnposts p on p.id = tr.object_id
    join kqsglnterm_taxonomy tt on tt.term_taxonomy_id = tr.term_taxonomy_id
    join kqsglnterms t on t.term_id = tt.term_id
    where p.post_type like ‘%product%’`

object_id 	post_type 	post_title 	term_taxonomy_id 	term_taxonomy_id 	term_id 	taxonomy 	description 	parent 	count 	name 	slug 	
    2724 	product 	variable_product_1 	4 	4 	4 	product_type 		0 	2 	variable 	variable
    2727 	product 	variable_product_2 	4 	4 	4 	product_type 		0 	2 	variable 	variable
    2724 	product 	variable_product_1 	176 	176 	176 	pa_size1 	medium 	0 	1 	M 	m
    2724 	product 	variable_product_1 	177 	177 	177 	pa_size1 	large 	0 	2 	L 	l
    2727 	product 	variable_product_2 	177 	177 	177 	pa_size1 	large 	0 	2 	L 	l
    2727 	product 	variable_product_2 	178 	178 	178 	pa_size1 	extra large 	0 	1 	XL 	xl
    Ross Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronika Palkova
    Ross Moderator
    Veronika Palkova

In WooCommerce, it seems product attributes are added as both taxonomy, and post meta (not always post meta, though) ā€“ I generally use the taxonomy field from WC Product attributes ā€“ there is no point to use both.

I know, that there is no point to use both, but it was for testing purposes only. One works fine (meta), another one no (attribute).

First, choosing size L should show 2 results, because both of those variations have ā€œLā€ options.

I know, but when I tested, its shows me all variants WP products and its variants:

Size1 taxonomy filter shows corect count of products in combobox, but after choose any of variant (i.e. ā€œLā€), it shows me all products and all variants.

Now works fine taxonomy and also meta filter.
    Did you made any changes ?

As you wrote also category filter not works good, but in my setup is not necessary to use category filter (if attributes filter will work OK).

Ross Moderator

Nope!

There is a really strange bug.

If I remove the post meta, and leave only the taxonomy version of the attribute, all the counts goto 0 of the taxonomy, but with the post meta they are working….

Its really strange… anyway, this is a bug of S&F which I am working on now to resolve!

:/

Veronika Palkova

Hello,

Is possible to estimate, when this bug should be resolved ?

Best Regards

Ross Moderator
    Veronika Palkova

I’ve replaced S&F with beta version, and made some tests:
    – looks that taxonomy filter works fine – dropdown menu show good count of products, also after filtering is everything OK
    – but meta filter not works. It shows me no options in dropdown menu. Also manual HTTP GET: https://bosaacik.sk/eshop?_sfm__length=11 throws me no products

Ross Moderator
Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 122 total)

The topic ‘ajax container and products count’ is closed to new replies.