Support Forums

Hey there, it looks like you've been redirected from designsandcode.com - as you can see we have a new home - read more

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro ajax container and products count

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 122 total)
  • Veronika Palkova

When I’ve changed general S&F settings “Search in the following post types:” to search only in products (not in variants), it looks that category filter works fine.

Veronika Palkova

Ok, now category filter works fine, but meta filter for variants (“dlzka” witch means “length) not work.
    When I change S&F settings “Search in the following post types:” to search in products and variants:

• category filter not works
    • meta filter for variants works correct
    Veronika Palkova

any news in this ticket ?
    I would like to start production version of my site and this is last issue I have.

Ross Moderator

Hi Veronika

I had another look. This issue is very confusing.

What I can see is some very strange behavior – and I think its a conflict with your theme + S&F.

Basically the meta variations now don’t work, because they are part of “variants” and in S&F you have only “products”.

If we enable “variations”, then categories filter doesn’t work.

I think what happens is, when there is a search for “products” + “variants” your theme (or another plugin) jumps in and makes some strange modifications to the query, which cause the unexpected results.

I cannot think of many options left except 2 (sorry but you need to do this to continue):

1) Disable all other plugins except content, woocommerce and S&F

Do you still get the issue?

2) Try another theme, just temporarily..

Do you still get the issue?

I bet, after one of these S&F will work normally, then we know where to investigate and I can set up a dev environment locally.

Thanks

Ross Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronika Palkova

I’ve tried my tests (June/13) wo most of plugins and in twenty-sixteen theme.
    I think that problem is not caused by SSL certificate error, but I’ve change certificate to valid one (certificate error was caused because certificate was issued to final/production domain name).

Again, I’ve disabled nearly all plugins and change theme to twenty-sixteen. You can do all tests you need.

From June 13, I’ve tried to find good combination of settings and also tried to looking into WP and S&F code to understand how this searching works. But I’m not as good in PHP/WP coding.

Maybe we can resolve this issue earlier without category filter. I don’t need it. I can replace it with product attributes.

Ross Moderator
    Veronika Palkova

any news please ?

Ross Moderator
    Ross Moderator
Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 122 total)

The topic ‘ajax container and products count’ is closed to new replies.